Life & Career Coach For Actors
About the instructor
Christine Horn is an award-winning actress and singer who has performed in feature films, primetime television and on Broadway. She is a Life & Career Coach for Actors and the creator of the hit online show, Actors Daily Bread, where she pulls back the curtain of her own career to teach actors around the world how she cracked the code on consistently getting booked.
She is the founder of the Booking Magnet Academy, the #1 virtual training center for actors who want to master strategies to book starring roles in film and television shows on a consistent basis. Christine has helped hundreds of actors learn how to take control of their career and turn themselves into master marketers and booking magnets. Her signature 4-step methodology has helped her clients increase their pins/holds/callbacks/producer sessions in less than 90 days.
As an actress, Christine’s experiences and accomplishments are diverse and vast giving her a special ability to relate to all audiences. With over 20 years of professional experience, she has graced stages across the U.S. with Disney’s “The Lion King” and has performed for President George W. Bush at the White House.
Her extensive theatre background led her to the silver screen where she has appeared alongside a plethora of Hollywood A-Listers...Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Charlie Hunnam, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Jon Voight, Tyler Perry, Columbus Short and Allison Janney, just to name a few.
Christine has starred in some of your favorite television shows, some of which include The Good Doctor, Timeless, American Crime Story, NCIS, S.W.A.T., Ray Donovan, Powerless, Good Girls, Legion, Greenleaf, The Originals, Complications, Tyler Perry’s The Haves and the Have Not’s, Reckless and was last seen in the Netflix blockbuster film Triple Frontier, starring Ben Affleck and Charlie Hunnam.
Christine believes that most actors play small. Their thoughts sabotage their success. And she's on a mission to help other actors master their mindset, acting, marketing and auditions. That way, they have the career they desire and deserve.
Visit her online: www.ChristineHorn.com
WHAT MEMBER'S ARE SAYING...
SEE YOUR COACH IN ACTION
"I would not have the fulfilling life and career I have today without having extreme focus, determination and access to mentors who helped me get to my next level.
I’ve always believed that an investment in yourself will always deliver the best return. If I had not adopted a practice of consistent investment in my own career and personal growth, I would not be here today.
Now, I want to help you the way countless others have helped me. I am so committed to supporting you and your continued growth, success and happiness!"
Your GBM Membership gives you unlimited and immediate access to the entire success library filled with audio/video trainings and resources.The Get Booked! Mastermind for Actors is a virtual training ground for actors who want to learn next level marketing tactics, audition techniques and mindset shifts.
- MINDSET: Getting Clear On Your Goals
- MINDSET: The Solution - 2/4/18
- MINDSET: Create Your Celebration Routine
- MINDSET: #PlayScared
- ACTING: The Eyes Tell No Lies
- ACTING: Understanding Subtext
- ACTING: Meal vs. No Meal
- ACTING: The Warm Up
- MARKETING: Branding Yourself As An Actor [Part 1]
- MARKETING: Branding Yourself As An Actor [Part 2]
- MARKETING: Branding Yourself As An Actor [Part 3]
- MARKETING: How To Reach Out To Your Targets
- MARKETING: How To Track & Research Your Targets
- MARKETING: Finding Common Ground
- MARKETING: How To Build Industry Contacts
- MARKETING: Create Your Own Press
- MARKETING: Thank You Letters
- MARKETING: Another Love Note Ninja Strategy
- MARKETING: 5 Ways In 5 Days
- MARKETING: Create Your Social Media Storefront // 4.8.18
- MARKETING: Google Alerts
- AUDITIONS: Crafting Your Character Bio
- AUDITIONS: Michael Caine MasterClass: 2/25/18
- AUDITIONS: Run, Walk, Push
- AUDITIONS: Handling Redirects + Flexibility
- ❓ Upcoming Q&A Call Dates
- July 8, 2019: Hot Seat Call + Teaching [Psychology of Color In Your Audition]
- June 30, 2019: Hot Seat Call from Atlanta, GA
- June 10, 2019: Hot Seat Call
- Hot Seat Call: May 30, 2019
- May 13, 2019: Hot Seat Call
- Hot Seat: April 23, 2019: Mindset, Love Notes, Content Creation
- April 8, 2019: Hot Seat [Great on camera tips, Mindset on moving to another state, Demo reels, Type]